Available for immediate download in PDF format
Telecommunications Management Group, Inc. (TMG) presents the 2011 update of 3G Licensing Around the World, an indispensable tool for understanding the spectrum holdings, license fees paid, and terms and conditions associated with third-generation (3G) mobile licenses in the 1.9 GHz/2.1 GHz and 1.7 GHz/2.1 GHz spectrum bands. The data have been compiled directly from regulators and operators and represent the most up-to-date information on 155 licensees in 45 countries. The database provides crucial information for conducting comparative analyses of spectrum awards and valuations, which will be particularly important as regulators around the world move forward with new spectrum tenders for advanced mobile services.
The 2011 update adds key license and valuation information for seven new countries and incorporates updates to reflect recent license awards and service launches. For each country, clear and concise tables and notes present comprehensive information including:
- Current 3G licensees
- Initial and additional license fees in local currency and U.S. dollars
- Amount of spectrum assigned and, for most operators, exact spectrum assignments
- Spectrum valuations (USD/MHz/POP)
- Licensing method (auction, beauty contest or direct award)
- License information including award date, coverage obligations and performance bond requirements
- Service launch dates and technologies deployed
Available Packages and Pricing
Data are currently available for the following regions and countries:
US$750* Brazil, Canada, Chile, Mexico, United States
US$1,950* Australia, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Korea (Rep.), Macau, Malaysia, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Vietnam
US$3,000* Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Russia, Serbia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom
Middle East/ Africa
US$1,050* Egypt, Israel, Kenya, Mauritius, Morocco, Nigeria, United Arab Emirates
Or purchase all 45 countries for US$4,700*, a 30 percent savings.
* Single user pricing. For multi-user licenses, please contact us.